Picture by mlsj1_99 on Flickr

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Tool #7

Well, it has taken me all afternoon to get my digital story uploaded! Overall, it has been an interesting experience! Actually putting it together was not as hard as I thought it would be. I had to find pictures twice, because the first time I wasn't sure if the pictures were copyrighted. So, I searched again for copyright-free pictures, just to make sure. Trying to get it uploaded was a long process. However, it finally did it! I wish my pictures would be clearer and the writing would show better, but overall I am satisfied with my first digital story! I am also glad I was able to accomplish the task!

I think this would be a great way to end a unit for the students. It would get them interested because they can use technology. As a teacher, I can check to see how much they understood and could even see using this in place of a typical test at the end of a unit.

1 comment: