Picture by mlsj1_99 on Flickr

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Tool #4

I was able to use Google Docs to send family members the vacation schedule for our trip this summer. It was easy and they were able to see exactly what the plans are for each day of the trip.

I could see using Google Docs and Google Reader in my classroom to keep students connected on research projects. Part of our curriculum is to teach students how to research. These 2 tools would be great for these projects, especially when they are working in groups. They could all be on separate computers at one time and view the same document!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Both Google Docs and Google Reader can be used together for a variety of different projects. I enjoyed perusing these two sites to see what they had to offer and discover ways to integrate them into the curriculum.

    ReplyDelete