Picture by mlsj1_99 on Flickr

Friday, June 4, 2010

Tool #2

I think PLN's are a great way for students and teachers to stay connected and updated about current trends/events in education. You can share thoughts and ideas with others in your field.

The one thing that stood out for me about commenting on blogs is to really leave a thoughtful comment. Don't just comment to leave a comment. You should put thought into the comment.

The 5 Blogs I commented on:

1. Tool #8 - Hatty Chatty The Techno Savvy Queen
2. Tool #1 - Joy into Teaching
3. Tool #1 - MGO at SOE
4. Tool #1 - aguykens
5. Tool #2 - Technofitness, Here I Come

1 comment:

  1. Kimberly, I agree with you about "commenting etiquette". Thoughtful responses are so much more meaningful. Teaching our students about posting quality comments will be both a worthwhile and necessary endeavor.

    ReplyDelete