Picture by mlsj1_99 on Flickr

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Tool #6

I think students could use wikis to work collaboratively on all kinds of assignments. I could see using them in my classroom with my students for book reviews and science and social studies projects. I think wikis would be great for working with your team. It would be an easy way for team members to see what the team leader still needs before turning it in. For example, our team always splits up our roadmaps every nine weeks. One team member does one subject. Our team leader could post the list of subjects on a wiki and the team members could edit it and change it when they have completed their roadmap. It could serve as a reminder to other team members that they need to get their part completed! Teams could also use wikis if they are having to plan a study trip or an event, such as library night.

No comments:

Post a Comment