Picture by mlsj1_99 on Flickr

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

After 11 Tools

My favorite tools are the Animotos and the Digital Storytelling. I would love to create an end-of-unit research project for either a science or social studies unit. I would first start with group projects and move to individual projects by the fourth nine weeks.

While I did have some difficulty with a few of the lessons, it really wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I still need to do some practicing on my own, but I do feel more confident with using these tools and technology in my classroom.

I was surprised by how simple a lot of these tools are. I was dreading the course because I thought I would be getting a lot of migraines from things not working correctly and I thought I wouldn't understand how to do the assingments. It was actually easy and I learned a lot of things that I can use in my classroom!

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo to you on finishing this, I am impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here you are finished and I am just on Tool #2. I will definitely use your comments and directions as I move through the rest of the lessons. Thanks for providing links and info on relevant resources for us to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on finishing this so early! Since you finished, I hope that you have spent a little time maybe exploring other things that were really interesting to you. Keep learning and sharing!

    ReplyDelete