Picture by mlsj1_99 on Flickr

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tool #8

I found the following two videos on YouTube that I could use in my classroom.

1. The first video shows a space shuttle taking off. I could use this when we study space. Most of my students have never seen a shuttle take off. I think they would love to see his.

2. The second video, Jane Addams and the Hull House, was a great find for me! I had never been able to find much on Jane Addams and YouTube had several videos available.

I can use both of these videos in class to enhance my students' learning. The first video gives them a real-life look at what happens when the shuttle takes off. However, seeing it actually launch will give them a better idea of what happens during the launch. The second video has a lot of simple information and great pictures that will enhance my lesson on why Jane Addams is a good citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment