Picture by mlsj1_99 on Flickr

Friday, June 4, 2010

Tool #3

Pictures and gadgets really help bring attention to your Blog. It also personalizes your Blog, which is what I did with the top photo. I like to shop and the picture inside the Galleria helps to showcase that! I think adding pictures and gadgets helps students be more creative and involved with their writing.

I also created a Wordle. However, I am having problems posting it. So, here is the link to take you there to see it. Summer Vacation

2 comments:

  1. Do you have some favorites among all the gadgets? I see your pink ribbon gadget for drawing attention to things. Were there any word samples or things like Animoto that drew your attention? Would you post an sample?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just created a Wordle. However, as I posted, I can't get the thing to show on my blog. I did provide a link. My favorite gadget is Wordle. I have used it before and I think it is a great way for students to get familiar with vocabulary words in a unit.

    ReplyDelete