Picture by mlsj1_99 on Flickr

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Tool #5

I found 2 new Websites that are both very informative. I used the tag: teaching third grade. A lot of sites came up, however, these were Websites that I could see myself using in my classroom.

1. Beth Newingham's Third Grade - Her site has a ton of ideas for third grade teachers. Some of her ideas even include video clips for teachers to watch her put her ideas into action!

2. Interactive Activities - This site has interactive games/activities for you to use in your classroom. I think this would be great to use on the ActivBoard with your class.

I would use social bookmarking in my classroom for the Websites that I use in my teaching on a regular basis. I might even use it to bookmark sites for my students to use in research projects or maybe to go to during centers/stations.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I got through this and thought it would be fun for the kids to use in the classroom to cooperatively find common sources of information relative to a particular subject. They could then go to each of others sources to add to what they had found initially; Could almost make it a game to get used to the site. For Social Studies, they could make travel brochures about a place they would like to go to. A lot of possibilities. Flickr could be integrated for the pictures on that project. You are creative, you will find a way to utilize these programs.

    ReplyDelete